Skilled DUI and DWI Lawyer Helps You Fight Charges in Essex County, New Jersey
Also serving injured accident victims in Verona, Fairfield and surrounding areas
With more than 20 years of successful legal experience, The Law Office of Michael Pescatore provides high-quality legal advocacy to clients throughout New Jersey facing hardship through arrest or injury. Whether you face charges of driving under the influence (DUI) or while intoxicated (DWI), or were injured through the negligence of others, our law firm aggressively pursues the positive results you need.
When you require an Essex County DUI lawyer or skilled legal help getting compensation for an injury from an accident in Passaic County ― we deliver local, personalized representation to help you get your life back on track.
Are you facing DUI in Essex County?
If you are arrested for DUI, obtaining experienced legal advice to protect your rights is essential. When you are injured in an automobile accident, high-quality legal representation is vital to receiving the fair compensation you need to heal.
Choosing the right lawyer when you are arrested or injured is a decision that affects the rest of your life. With a track record of successful experience handling DWI and injury matters in Essex County and throughout New Jersey, Mr. Pescatore is a lawyer who provides you with peace of mind that your case is in good legal hands.
Serving clients in Essex, Passaic, Morris and Hudson counties
With two convenient office locations to serve you, our law firm practice areas include:
Being arrested for DUI or suffering an injury is frightening. The future is unclear and requires an experienced legal response. When you need a knowledgeable, seasoned lawyer, look to our accomplished, skilled law firm dedicated to providing you personalized service and a clear view of the road ahead. We achieve the best possible results for your legal concerns.
- American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA-NJ)
- Former Member, Board of Governors (ATLA-NJ)
- Featured in "Star Search" on SuperLawyers.com in 2004
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. Editor, Seton Hall University Law Review
- Student Article of the Year, 1989
- “An Analysis of United States Supreme Court Decisions Pertaining to Warrantless Searches In the Public-Sector Workplace", Vol. 18 No.4, Seton Hall Law Review
Results in cases in which I have been counsel
- Murphy v. Hudson Eagle Trucking, Essex County: $1,900,000
- Thornton v. Bay Cities Leasing, Middlesex County: $525,000
- Habib v. Olson, Middlesex County: $2,000,000
- Zacharias v. Smith, Essex County: $570,000
- State v. D.T., Orange Municipal Court, DWI and careless driving – Not guilty
- State v. A.M., Clark Municipal Court, DWI – Not guilty
- State v. J.G., Fairfield Municipal Court, Possession of Narcotics in Motor Vehicle, Under the Influence of Narcotics in Motor Vehicle – Not guilty
- State v. W.A., Verona Municipal Court, Assault and Battery – Not guilty
- State v. K.L, Fairfield Municipal Court, DWI/Second Offense – Not guilty
- State v. B.J., Glen Ridge Municipal Court, DWI - Not guilty
- State v. J.S., Bloomfield Municipal Court, DUI - Not guilty
Skilled legal help you can count on in Essex County, NJ
If you are arrested for DUI or if you suffer injury in an accident, The Law Office of Michael Pescatore delivers rapid, thorough legal help to protect your rights and move your life forward. Contact us or call 973-718-2265 to discuss your case.