Michael L. Pescatore
A DYNAMIC LITIGATION ATTORNEY WITH MULTIPLE TALENTS….
and his “game” is in the courtroom–working for you!!!
When your injury claim requires complex and intensive understanding of the law, Michael Pescatore, Esq. is the perfect attorney for your case.
Mr. Pescatore specializes in all litigation — from the everyday to complex litigation matters — no case is too small as he gives full attention and commitment to all of his clients. “An intense and aggressive attention to detail combined with a big knowledge of the law – that’s the key…whatever it takes” says Pescatore, especially in complicated litigation — malpractice lawsuits, nursing hone abuse, product liability, big injury cases of any kind…..and others. “Clients have great confidence entrusting their claims to me because I am an expert… and I take that very seriously,” says Pescatore
Mr. Pescatore is licensed to practice within two court systems in New Jersey: the State Superior Court and Appellate Court, and the Federal District Court. When you or a loved one is badly hurt or injured, and the stakes could not be higher, you can depend on the compassionate and effective representation that Mike provides. His approach centers on compassion and clarity, so he always communicates with his clients often, in person, on the phone and in writing, to keep then updated, at peace and feeling confident.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE LEGAL PROFESSION IN N.J.
Because he is a long-time member of the New Jersey legal community, Mr. Pescatore has become part of multiple lawyer organizations. This has allowed him to develop a reputation among his colleagues for ethics, professionalism, and genuine care for his clients.
His memberships and leadership roles have included:
- Current member of Ocean County Trial Lawyers Association
- Former Member, Board of Governors for New Jersey Association of Justice
- Member of the Ocean and Monmouth County Bar Associations
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Former Chairman of Product Liability & ToxicTort Section of State Bar Association
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2004
In his spare time he enjoys volunteering for the Lion’s Club,Moose Lodge and Redmen’s Society, which aid people with impaired sight and hearing, needy families and promote patriotism and good government.
In 1985, Michael graduated on the Dean’s List from Rutgers University. While in school, he worked in sales and Human Resources Management, allowing him to gain experience working with people and dealing with their needs. In 1986, he then attended Seton Hall University Law of School, graduating Associate Editor of the Law Review and authoring the student article of the year in 1988, An Analysis of United States Supreme Court Decisions Pertaining to Warrantless Searches In the Public-Sector Workplace Vol. 18 No.4,
Seton Hall Law Review, 1989.
RESULTS IN THE COURTROOM
- $2,000,000 jury verdict; motorcycle accident – Middlesex County
- $1,000,000 settlement; trucking accident – Essex County
- $750,000 settlement; auto accident- Essex County
- $550,000 jury verdict; auto accident- Middlesex County
- State v. T.L., DWI and narcotics – Atlantic County Not Guilty
- State v. A.N., DWI – Union County Not Guilty
- State v. J.G., DWI – Essex County Not Guilty
- Murphy v. Hudson Eagle Trucking, Essex County: $1,000,000
- Thornton v. Bay Cities Leasing, Middlesex County: $550,000
- Habib v. Olson, Middlesex County: $2,000,000
- Zacharias v. Smith, Essex County: $750,000
- State v. T.L., DUI–Narcotics, Galloway Municipal Court, Not Guilty
- State v. D.T., Orange Municipal Court, DWI and careless driving – Not guilty
- State v. A.M., Clark Municipal Court, DWI – Not guilty
- State v. J.G., Fairfield Municipal Court, Possession of Narcotics in Motor
- Vehicle, Under the Influence of Narcotics in Motor Vehicle – Not guilty
- State v. W.A., Verona Municipal Court, Assault and Battery – Not guilty
pescatorelaw.con 24/7 in New Jersey (973) 704-7376